Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Samsung LN46B650 46 LCD TV - The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

I was a little leary to try the Samsung LCD TV LN46B650 46th After all, Samsung has never been my favorite brand. But I was pleasantly surprised by my viewing experience surprised when I saw a few of my favorite movies the other night. Unfortunately, I was unpleasantly surprised, too, and I'll tell you all to read if you want.

The only thing I really liked the Samsung LCD TV LN46B650 was 46, the color quality was very strong and realistic. And blacks were particularly strong. So many times have you bleed when you playing shadow in the movie or the story of the night. But in each of the films I've seen all the pictures were very well defined and the contrast was very strong.

A drawback of the Samsung LCD TV 46 LN46B650 however, its glossy screen. In some corners there were quite a chip on my films. However, as I did with my living room flooded with sunlight, and I will not take off half a point to.

But what I find very ugly, but others may enjoy, was Yahoo Widgets, which are programmed into the Samsung LCD TV 46 LN46B650. I think that the reaction time was too slow. And when I check the weather or my stock portfolio while I want to see a movie, I can do anything to do with my laptop. Like I said, others will find this feature interesting, but for me it is a waste of money to pay for something I did not intend to use. But I like the quality of this TV I can look to see if they offer a model without widgets.

No comments:

Post a Comment